Monday, November 5, 2012

Anthony

My sweet Anthony. I find that already as a middle child he goes somewhat un noticed on a day to day basis. Not that I don't notice him, ignore, or don't feed; but that we've been there done that with almost everything he does. Sophia's already done it all, so it doesn't feel nearly as exciting. Every day she is developing these amazing big kid skills, and we marvel on that. Elliott is starting to smile and socialize..as well as being a bitchin sleeper!
I fear that Anthony's milestones (there are SO many) go somewhat unappreciated.
He is way above where Sophia was at his age. His vocabulary is extensive, he has a few solid sentences  Physically he can almost keep up with the bigger kids, but he still walks like a wee toddler <3. He is jumping, skipping and climbing like a mad man.

this post is to appreciate Anthony.  I will post about the other two and appreciate the essence of them too..but for now I will appreciate Anthony. He will have an entire lifetime of being the middle child. So while this is a tiny gesture that he will likely never know about..it assuages my mommy guilt for the moment.

Anthony is an amazing little boy. He is so sensitive, and in tune with the emotions of people around him. He loves to cuddle, but it has to be his idea. He has the longest lashes ive ever seen on a boy, and CURLS! He is one good looking kid. I LOVE his name, and I feel like he is really growing into it. He is very particular, and precise  his concentration is kind of amazing for his age. This is all wonderful until his blankets go askew through the night.

He adjusted SO well to having a baby brother. He weaned two weeks before Elliott was born, putting him at about 20 months old, and has never looked back. He likes to snuggle beside me hugging my arm while I nurse him, and that is the most he asks for.


He is SUCH a sweetheart. And I am SO blessed to be his mommy











And he pulls off pink so well


No comments:

Post a Comment