Friday, October 26, 2012

pumpkin patch

We have had a killer week! Elliott spent the majority of it in the ER because of a persistent fever, cough with wheezing. It was a cold.  I stand by my choice to go since he is SO young...however I feel a little silly as he is my THIRD child and not my first. 
Both Sophia and Anthony ended up in my bed Saturday night while Chris worked. Both started running fevers..nothing like hot toddler toes in your back all night. 
against our better judgement we took them to the pumpkin patch between appointments on Monday  All fevers subsided and we were left with snotty noses. If we stayed home with every boogery nose we would never leave...like...ever. 
Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch. I have decided to make myself more visible in their child hood. unfortunately for me this means handing the camera over..more unfortunately having a husband who doesn't really know how to use it and blows focus.....a lot. 
But as a kid whose mother refused to be in pictures I am sad going through my albums. by all rights I raised myself LOL. 



Mr Cross eyes















No comments:

Post a Comment